Written by: Ayman Al-Atoum
Why not unusual at all. For the first time, Ayman Al-Atoum puts his pen on the psychiatrist's table to reveal the struggle of personalities inside him. Will the doctor reveal a mad writer, or will the writer succeed in entering the doctor's mind and what is going on in the heads of the devils?
This novel is:
- a short hearty meal; The number of its pages is (199) pages; It is the least of Ayman Al-Atoum's novels in terms of the number of its pages.
- Intense, fast-moving scenes with deep emotional impact.
- You talk about a genius doctor who suffers from a number of diseases; Some of them go through most of us, and you may say while reading them: This character is talking about me, this is me.
- It makes you wonder: Is this disease that the hero fell into? I fell into exactly what he fell into and I didn't know!
- Realistic in its handling and subtraction; Looking for the cause of the problem more than offering a solution.
- It raises a number of existential questions and pathological human concerns about life, death, success and failure, and an attempt to understand the contradictions of the human soul.
- Trying to answer a question: Does the psychopath know that he is ill? .
About the book:
The cover is plain cardboard
Size: 14.5 * 20 cm
Pages: 199 p
Dar Al-Maarifa for publication and distribution